- Making sense of a crazy year in open source | Scale Venture Partners
(categories: opensource pivotal chef hashicorp redis kafka elastic )
- The six signs of go-to-market repeatability | Scale Venture Partners
Loved these questions: Are you creating a new market? If not, are you replacing or adding to an existing market? Are you selling into large enterprises, mid-market companies, SMBs, or all of the above? Are you targeting a specific industry, sector, or sub-sector? Or is your solution broadly horizontal (valuable to many industries)? Do you have a sense of the size of the market you are attacking? Do you understand your target’s existing technology stack (if any) and where your product fits in? D…
(categories: product-market-fit gtm sales fit )
- How Jeff Bezos Turned Narrative into Amazon’s Competitive Advantage – CEO Writing – The Blog of Slab
Communication via long form writing is a theme I’ve come across more and more recently.
(categories: writing communication motivation management leadership amazon meetings )
- The Cloud and Open Source Powder Keg – tecosystems
- What Working At Stripe Has Been Like | Kalzumeus Software
This entire blog post is worth reading multiple times.. and continuing my theme on writing: "… I think I once had the typical engineer’s disdain for Strategy Memos (TM), but if you think of it as less a Strategy Memo (TM) and more a pull request for a very complicated program which directs the activities of dozens or hundreds of people, it gets a lot easier to stomach."
(categories: stripe culture career business writing communication )