- Why Some SaaS Companies Stall Out at $20m ARR | SaaStr
Quote: "You have to be the one they love."
(categories: nps metrics startups business saas csat )
- Oliver Burkeman’s last column: the eight secrets to a (fairly) fulfilled life | Health & wellbeing | The Guardian
Quote: "When stumped by a life choice, choose “enlargement” over happiness." Also, "… the capacity to tolerate minor discomfort is a superpower."
(categories: life advice culture comfort )
- The Cadence: How to Operate a SaaS Startup | by David Sacks | Craft Ventures | Medium
Lots to digest here… I like the product / marketing pairing… the focus on quarterly boundaries, and the event cadence.
(categories: management operations saas startups business )
- Practice Analytically, Perform Intuitively — David Perell
Quote: "Bryson showed that a determined contrarian, armed with the right data and a definitive plan, can upend conventional wisdom and prove that there’s a better way to do something. "
(categories: analytics metrics measurement practice analysis )
- Jade Rubick – Engineering leaders should obsess over feedback loops
My favorite people: John Boyd and Jade Rubick!
(categories: agile speed softwareengineering )
- Ryan Holiday’s 33 Favorite Pieces of Advice for Life | Forge
Lots of great quotes on time, relationships, learning, and values.
(categories: advice life )