- Thread by @random_walker: "My university just announced that it’s dumping Blackboard, and there was much rejoicing. Why is Blackboard universally reviled? There’s a st […]"
Enterprise software vs ease of use / product led growth. Concur vs. Expensify. New Relic vs. Datadog. Marketo vs. ActiveCampaign.
(categories: product-product-product productmanagement product-led-growth )
- Which Way Do You Run? – Andreessen Horowitz
Changed the quote a little bit: "Almost all leaders know where the problems are, but only the truly elite ones run towards the fear."
(categories: leadership management )
- How to Hack Together a Net Promoter Score Tool Without Writing a Line of Code | Geckoboard
Helpful if you need more than a 12m view of NPS data from AskNicely.
(categories: nps product-product-product )
- Thought Leadership vs. Cult of Personality – Feld Thoughts
Quote: "I remembered the thought again this morning which prompted this post. I now have a simple way to separate between cult of personality and thought leadership. CP: Obsessed about me, me, me TL: Obsessed about the product, mission, idea When the entrepreneur or CEO becomes the center of the narrative – or more specifically makes themself the center of the narrative – that’s a big red flag from my perspective." Been there.
(categories: leadership entrepreneurship obsession passion )
- Fierce Prioritization – Feld Thoughts
Fierce prioritization: What are the 30% of your activities that you should spend 100% of your time on?
(categories: strategy focus prioritization life )
- Engineering Career Development at Etsy – Code as Craft
Another software company posting their career ladder.
(categories: career engineering etsy development )