- Fabulous Adventures In Coding : Future-Proofing A Design
Quote: Premature generality is expensive. Designing code to be future-proof without a clear understanding of what the future holds often leads to excess generality; generality has very real costs, and they might be higher than the benefit accrued.
(categories: software programming architecture change future-proofing )
- Charlie Owen – Success Factors for Program Managers from Joe Belfiore
Maniacally focus on building a product your customers will love.
(categories: software design microsoft management leadership )
- Anatomy of a Software Development Role: Development Manager
Great series (thanks Gato!) on the roles / titles of a software development organization.
(categories: software development management roles )
- Encouraged Commentary | DontTrustThisGuy.com
Cool commenting UX ideas.
- Constellation Roamer | Asterisq.com
$550 gets you a force directed graph in SWF format that you can throw an XML file at.
(categories: infoviz visualization socialnetworks flash socialviz )
- Painfully Obvious → Blog Archive → Paginate THIS
Love the attention to detail. Need to do more exercises like this at Jive.
(categories: ui design pagination ux )