- We’re not going back to normal – MIT Technology Review
Not the first blog post I’ve read that’s saying this.
(categories: health pandemic coronavirus life culture )
- Flattening the Coronavirus Curve Is Not Enough | The MIT Press Reader
(categories: coronavirus health pandemic public-health )
- Resources for companies embracing remote work | GitLab
Never more valuable.
(categories: remote wfh remote-first work management )
- An AWS Bill Analysis: Changelogs.md – Last Week in AWS
A fun deep dive into all things AWS costs.
(categories: aws cost cloud cost-optimization )
- How to help someone use a computer
All kinds of great advice questions for product managers & designers as they interact with customers.
(categories: computers design empathy ux customerfocus )
- How Expedia Solved a $100 Million Customer Service Nightmare
Quote: "When we create organizations, we’re doing it to give people focus. We’re essentially giving them a license to be myopic. We’re saying: This is your problem. Define your mission and create your strategy and align your resources to solve that problem. And you have the divine right to ignore all of the other stuff that doesn’t align with that."
(categories: organization design management goals focus )