- The Twitter API is Finished. Now What? – Anil Dash
Twitter’s API has spawned over 50,000 applications that connect to it, taking the promise of fertile APIs we first saw with Flickr half a decade ago and bringing it to new heights. Now, the first meaningful efforts to support Twitter’s API on other services mark the maturation of the API as a de facto industry standard and herald the end of its period of rapid fundamental iteration.
(categories: api twitter platform microblogging )
- Product Ideas for Google Reader – Google Product Ideas
Google Appengine application for Ideas.
(categories: google ideation ideas reader )
- Post and Read via Twitter API — Blog — WordPress.com
The Twitter API becoming something bigger than Twitter.
(categories: twitter wordpress api microblogging )
- bit.ly blog – Announcing bit.ly Pro
bit.ly offering private label URL shortening & some nice looking statistics.
(categories: url tinyurl urls analytics socialmedia bit.ly )
- Lucid Imagination » Java Garbage Collection Boot Camp (Draft)
Great article on GC.
(categories: java optimization jvm performance garbagecollection gc )