- Touch Isolation: How Homophobia Has Robbed All Men Of Touch
Slightly off topic from what I usually bookmark but important to me personally since I’ve got 3 little dudes living at my house. Important to give big hugs and not shy away from contact with them.
(categories: boys friendship contact hugs touch culture )
- Hello reddit, I’m Doug Freeman, avid cyclist and COO of outdoor clothing company Patagonia. I head up all of our responsible materials sourcing and environmental activism efforts – ask me anything! | BestofAMA
Question / answer: "What’s a handy tip that saved you on multiple occasions? –> To be enthusiastic and really engaged in whatever you’re doing."
(categories: patagonia culture business values )
- How to stop sucking and be awesome instead
Another John Boyd OODA reference.
(categories: ooda productivity programming life speed )
- Sharing Our Engineering Ladder — RTR Dress Code
Great engineering career ladder, both for managers and IC’s.
(categories: engineering career hiring )
- Dan McKinley :: Choose Boring Technology
Fantastic blog post that discusses the trade offs between "use any tool you want!" and "you have to Java for everything!".
(categories: management programming technology architecture )