- Two eras of the internet: pull and push | cdixon blog
Push was the 90’s too, think that search in the 2000’s will / is still having a bigger impact on quality of life than push in the 2010’s.
(categories: internet trends culture future )
- andrewgaul/are-we-consistent-yet · GitHub
- When I Asked Jeff Bezos The Tough Questions — No Profits, The Book Controversies, The Phone Flop — He Proved Why He’s A Genius CEO | Business Insider
Jeff Bezos is worth $28b, runs to work and does the dishes every night. Love that.
(categories: life values focus amazon )
- Blackened Salmon – Mom’s Mouthwatering Meals
Didn’t have skinless, still worked out great. Totally forgot about the lemon, really tasty.
(categories: food salmon cooking castiron )
- The Importance of What You Say | Scott Berkun
Quote: "Despite dreams of a world in which the best ideas win simply because they should, we live in a world where the fate of ideas hinges on how well you talk about what you’ve made, or what you want to make." Just convinced me to buy his book.
(categories: speaking writing ideas )
- How to Use a Biscuit Joiner
Thought I was going to have to use / create one of these to fix my outside storage container but ended up not having to. Educational nonetheless.
(categories: home building wood tools biscuits )
- Java Doesn’t Suck – You’re Just Using it Wrong