- tap tap tap ~ The design session
… start with a fairly vague idea of the UI, refine both the way the app functions and the way it looks in one big step, then implement it all in code. Also: skitch
(categories: ux ui remote programming design workflow )
- Product and marketing in the start-up « azeem.azhar
Quote: Product management is the process of bringing a market-driven focus to companies to ensure they build products customers want to use (and buy). Product management is also about helping the company *make choices* (emphasis mine).
(categories: productmanagement marketing business startup )
- Code: Flickr Developer Blog » Flickr Engineers Do It Offline
Flickr, queuing, activity.
(categories: scaling scalability queueing flickr php )
- Present.ly – The Constant Awareness Communication Tool
Another enterprise twitter clone, this one supposedly better than yammer (and you can actually pay for it!)
(categories: twitter enterprise yammer presently )
- SlideRocket isn’t yet PowerPoint’s undoing. But it might be | Webware : Cool Web apps for everyone – CNET
Pretty amazing web-based PowerPoint alternative.
(categories: sliderocket presentation software web2.0 )
- twitterfeed.com : feed your blog to twitter – post RSS to twitter automatically
Does the opposite of the ‘feed your blog’ plugin I wrote for Clearspace: instead of posting to your blog, this takes your blog posts and feeds them to twitter.
(categories: twitter syndication twitterfeed )
- The looming crisis: Personal syndication overload | Webware : Cool Web apps for everyone – CNET
Skip the whole personal syndication overload thing: republishing is an interesting field, twitterfeed in particular.
(categories: republishing publishing syndication )
- Is ShareThis the next Digg? | Webware : Cool Web apps for everyone – CNET
Description: a handy little widget that site managers can install to make it easier for readers to share and save Web pages
(categories: sharethis social bookmarks sharing )
- Stop Rationalizing and Make Hard Decisions: Learning from Dr. King – The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
Great quotes from Dr. King.
(categories: quotes life )
- Apple Developer Connection – Bug Reporting
Extremely thorough guide to reporting bugs on Apple products.
(categories: testing support software troubleshooting bugs )
- Dare Obasanjo aka Carnage4Life – The 3 Laws of Platform Adoption: Why Developers Choose Platforms and What it Means to You
Quote: There are three main benefits adoption of one platform over another can offer a developer. These benefits are captured in the following "laws" of platform adoption: 1) Developers adopt a platform when it offers differentiation from competitors, 2) Developers adopt a platform when it reduces the cost of software development, 3) Developers adopt a platform when it provides reach and/or better distribution
(categories: community platform developer )