- Your vs. My Pattern – Design Pattern Library – YDN
We chose "Your Stuff" back in 2006 for Clearspace based on gut feel, looks like we did it right.
(categories: ui interface socialsoftware )
- Say goodbye to Flash with our all new charts – Blog – Campaign Monitor
Some nice looking charts from Highcharts.
(categories: infoviz graphing ui charting )
- How to get customers who love you even when you screw up
Answer: make them heroes.
(categories: customerservice sales softwareengineering entrepreneurship )
- Rules to live by « Scott Berkun
Seventeen in total, #1-6 = You must not dilly-dally. You must be your word. You must have good intentions. You must admit to being the maker of meaning. You must not feel sorry for yourself. You must have a vision that you are striving for.
(categories: life culture motivation creativity )
- Yelp Engineering Blog: Yelp Makes Beer More Fun
Awesome work by the yelp engineering team.
(categories: yelp culture beer engineering )
Remember when the Internet was shiny and new,
every piece of mail in your inbox was important,
and getting on a plane didn’t involve a cavity search That is the world of SaneBox
(categories: email socialsoftware startups inbox )
- Graph Your Inbox – Google Chrome extension gallery
Cool Chrome extension that shows you trends from your Gmail inbox.
(categories: email gmail chart infoviz chrome )
- 10+ Deploys Per Day: Dev and Ops Cooperation at Flickr
Oldie but a goodie on dev + ops at Flickr.
(categories: flickr ops culture automation engineering saas )
- Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg opens up : The New Yorker
Facebook is blue because Mark is color blind.
(categories: facebook socialsoftware people zuck )
- Washington, We Have a Problem | Politics | Vanity Fair
Quote: "…Durable achievement demands a long time horizon—something that the country as a whole seems to have lost. We can’t wait for the carrots to grow—we keep pulling them up to see how they’re doing."
(categories: culture speed strategy focus gtd )