- The social behavior incentive (how your app can be as addictive as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare)
1. Serve your users’ narcissism.
2. Measure behavior and report it.
3. Add status for behaviors.
4. Make multiple status reports.
5. Make undesired behavior seem lame.
6. Make it easy to share success with others.
7. Make an API for studying behavior.
8. Make it easy to join in other users.
9. Give people more “hooks” to addict their friends.
(categories: socialmedia psychology socialnetworking status socialsoftware )
- paperplanes. A Collection Of Redis Use Cases
- WP.com Downtime Summary — Blog — WordPress.com
WP.com down for 110 minutes: great concise honest explanation of what happened.
(categories: wordpress blogs authentic crisis )
- How to use Salesforce.com Confluence Plugin – CustomWare Plugins for Atlassian
Interesting little Confluence plugin that gives you the ability to embed SF.com data into Confluence.
(categories: scrm socialsoftware )