- Manageability – How To Build Damn Good Software
Graham Glass (Mind Electric fame) and John Wiegand and Erich Gamma (both of Eclipse fame) share a few morsels of wisdom on how to build good software.
(categories: management software development java process methodology )
- SVNKit :: Subversion for Java
SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion client library.
(categories: subversion java svn )
- Re: Best Practices for Distributing Lucene Indexing and Searching
Be interesting to see if you could combine this with Hadoop to do distributed indexing.
(categories: lucene hadoop indexing search technorati distributed java clustering )
- What’s That Noise?! [Ian Kallen’s Weblog]
Some interesting stuff about MySQL, the ReplicationConnection class and scaling MySQL query loads.
(categories: mysql replication scalability performance )
- A Journey In Social Media: Clearspace Alternatives
Quote: “… let me make this simple. To the best of our knowledge, there is no viable alternative in the marketplace to Clearspace from Jive Software.”
(categories: clearspace clearspacerocks chuckhollis emc sharepoint )
- one small voice » Blog Archive » XMPP in TiVo
Tivo uses XMPP to send messages from central office to each machine now instead of polling.
(categories: xmpp polling messaging )