- Slide 8 of 20 (App After App)
Quotes: “..deploy to desktop” and “…Apple is letting you call OS-level functionality direct from Ruby, APIs like IM presence, todo lists, the filesystem and so on?”
(categories: apple osx rails ruby )
- (U) RSS and Atom Considerations: Moving Toward Atom (UNCLASSIFIED)
aka “why you should be using Atom rather than RSS”… brought to you by the Intelligence Community Metadata Working Group.
(categories: atom rss syndication )
- for in Intrigue » Yahoo! User Interface Blog
- vagueware.com?Innovation in Software
Another attempt at explaining tags for people who don’t know what they are…
(categories: categories-suck tags tagging ontology categories taxonomy )
- visualcomplexity.com | NodeBox
NodeBox is a Mac OS X open-source application for creating 2D visual output (static or animated) using Python programming language.
(categories: visualization infoviz information python programming nodebox )
- RSS 2.0 Specification
(categories: specification spec rss rss2 xml )
- The Atom Syndication Format
(categories: atom standards xml spec specification syndication )
- The Fishbowl: HTTP Conditional Get for RSS Hackers
Otherwise known as how to use Last-Modified and etag headers.
(categories: atom rss blogging blogs system programming http java )